CARRBORO, N.C. -- The 2nd Friday Art Walk around downtown Carrboro and Chapel Hill returns this month on Friday, Nov. 10.
The second Friday of every month through November, rain or shine, Downtown Carrboro and Chapel Hill will showcase The Carrboro-Chapel Hill 2nd Friday Art Walk.
Explore art galleries, artist studios, shops and restaurants. There will also be live music, performances, spoken word poetry and more. Venues are generally open late afternoon and evening hours.
Participating venues and their exhibitions include the following:
- The ArtsCenter at 400 Roberson St., Carrboro, NC 27510
- Carrboro Century Center at 100 N. Greensboro St. Carrboro, NC 27510
- Carrboro Town Hall at 301 W. Main St. Carrboro, NC 27510
- FRANK Gallery at 370 E. Main St., Carrboro, NC 27510
- The Frame & Print Shop at University Place 201 S. Estes Suite 400C, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- Krave at 105 W Main St, Carrboro, NC 27510
- Lapin Blue at 106-A N. Graham St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- North Carolina Crafts Gallery at 212 W Main St, Carrboro, NC 27510
- Peel Gallery + Photo Lab, 708 W Rosemary St., Carrboro, NC 27510
- This & That Gift Gallery at 118 E. Main St., Carrboro, NC 27510
- The Wallflower Gallery at 102 Merritt Mill Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- WomanCraft at 360 E Main St, Carrboro, NC 27510
For more information, please visit the galleries and venues listed above. Enjoy!